1976: Stage technique international d'archives, French Archives, Paris
1972-1973: Librarian School, YWCA, Athens
1965-1971: University of Athens, Faculty of Letters, Department of History and Archaeology
Foreign Languages: english, french, german
2003-> : Senior Researcher, IBR/NHRF
1995-2003: Associate Researcher, IBR/NHRF
1981->: Research Assistant Centre for Byzantine Research, NHRF (Historical Geography of the Helladic Regions Programme)
1978-1981: European Science Foundation (NHRF)
1973-1978: Benaki Museum (Department of Historical Archives and Manuscripts)
Member of scientific Societies and Organisations
Scientific expeditions in Greek areas and abroad
Individual papers and collective papers of the Historical Geography Programme of the IBR
4 books (2 in collaboration)
18 articles in scientific journals, books and papers in proceedings of international conferences and symposia Editing of 2 volumes.
1. Evidence Concerning the Iconoclastic Controversy in the Peloponnese. Problems and Approaches (in greek), Symmeikta 13 (1999), 77-95.
2. Byzantine Peloponnese (in greek), The Transformations of Peloponnese, 4th-15th c., ''Society of Science''. Special Educative Events of the NHRF, [Athens 2000], 35-58.
3. Contribution to the Interpretation of the Archaeological Data of Peloponnese during the ''Dark Ages'' (in greek), International Symposium of IBR The Dark Centuries of Byzantium (7th-9th c.), Athens 2001, 189-229 (in collaboration with Anna Lambropoulou, Ilias Anagnostakis and Angeliki Panopoulou).
4. Nauplion and its Relations with the Bishopric of Argos during the Middle Byzantine Period (in greek), Symmeikta 15 (2002) (= Memory of Nicos Oikonomides), 131-148.
5. Memory and Oblivion of the Saints of Peloponnese, 9th-15th c. (in greek), International Symposium of IBR The Heroes of the Orthodox Church. The New Saints, 8th-16th c., ed. Eleonora Kountoura-Galake, Athens 2004, 265-294 (in collaboration with Anna Lambropoulou, Ilias Anagnostakis and Angeliki Panopoulou).