- in Greek language for Students of High School
- for undergraduate students (School of Chemistry and Pharmacology).
1. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
. Design of Pharmaceutical Molecules.
. Applications in Medicine, Food and Beverage Chemistry
T. Mavromoustakos, J.M. Matsoukas.
Athens 1998, ISBN 960-86193-00 (written in Greek language)
2. Use of solid state NMR in the study of
. pharmaceutical substances
. zeolithes, polymers
. and archaelogical findings.
January 2001, Athens ISBN 960-86193-1-9 (written in Greek language)
3. Chemistry and Laboratory Book / Third Class of Lyceum
T. Mavromoustakos, A. Kolocouris, C. Papakonstantinou, P. Sinigalias, C. Lappas.
Athens, August 1998, 1999, 2000
4. NMR Spectroscopy
T. Mavromoustakos, J. Matsoukas. (in press).
EDITING OF BOOKS OR JOURNALS
1. Bioactive Peptides in Drug Discovery and Design: Medical Aspects. IOS press 1999, 22nd volume of a series of books entitled ''Biomedical and Health Research''. Eds. J. Matsoukas, T. Mavromoustakos.
2. Review of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics vol. 11, 1997. An issue dedicated in Peptides and Biomedical Research. Eds. J. Matsoukas, T. Mavromoustakos
3. Bioactive Peptides in Drug Discovery and Design: Medical Aspects. IOS Press, 2002, 55th volume of a series of books entitled ''Biomedical and Health Research''. Eds. J. Matsoukas, T. Mavromoustakos.
4. T. Mavromoustakos. Guest Editor in Current Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry of issue 4, 2005 (''Modern Aspects in the Design and Discovery of Novel Antihypertensive Drugs, 2004''.